Lordly house from 1800

Declared an arquitectural monument by the Príncipe de Viana institution. It has more than 1000m2, distributed in three floors. The first floor is a restaurant, the second is the owner´s house and the third is an attic, with an old oak staircase. The house has a 20 meter long and 3 meter wide gallery, and a garden. Solid oak floors. It has several paintings by artists from Navarre (Ciga, Basiano, Zubiri…), and a subterranean water well on the first floor.